About the Intermountain Champions Cup
Missoula Strikers Soccer Club is hosting the Second Annual Intermountain Champions Cup Youth Soccer Tournament, June 22-24, 2018, at Fort Missoula Regional Park in Missoula, Montana. The tournament expects to draw over 4000 players and spectators over the three-day event representing 100 boys and girls soccer teams ages 10 - 19 from throughout northwestern US and southwestern Canada. Gold and silver levels of competition will provide all teams a chance to participate.
The Intermountain Champions Cup offers:
- Vendors will offer a variety of local foods on site.
- Saturday night soccer celebration with music, dancing, and complimentary beverages
- All games are held at one location, Fort Missoula Regional soccer complex
- Teams are guaranteed three games, but most will play four.
- Missoula Strikers mobile app will have real time schedules and scores
- Peter Fewing, Seattle University Mens Soccer Coach, will offer a college recruiting seminar
- College ID Camp for incoming sophomores to seniors to be held on Thursday, June 21st
- Extracurricular soccer activities for more fun between soccer matches
May 1 - Registration deadline to receive 20% tournament fee discount for 5 of more teams from a single club
June 12 – Tournament registration deadline
June 13 – College ID camp registration deadline
June 20 – All volunteer meeting at FMRP
June 21 – Intermountain College ID Camp at FMRP
June 22 – On site check in for Intermountain Champions Cup tournament at FMRP
June 22 – Peter Fewing, Seattle University Men’s Soccer Coach, college recruiting seminar (FMRP Pavilion)
June 23 – Live Music 6:00- 9:00 pm at the FMRP Pavilion
June 24 – Intermountain Champions Cup Awards Ceremony